My Healthcare Rewards is so excited to announce our first ever giveaway! And who better to aim it to but the future generation of healthcare – students.
It’s been such a challenging year for healthcare workers, especially students who have just started in the field. We hope that this giveaway will give a much-needed boost to the spirits of all healthcare students starting out in this amazing profession.
We are running this exciting giveaway with the fabulous Becca, a nursing student who is a blogger and runs the Becca The Student Nurse Instagram page (@becca_the_student_nurse). She is in her 2nd year at the prestigious Plymouth University and specialises in studying adult healthcare.
In order to enter this giveaway, all you have to do is:
FOLLOW, LIKE and TAG
- FOLLOW @myhealthcarerewards and @becca_the_student_nurse
- LIKE this photo
- TAG 1 Study Buddy = 1 entry
Unlimited entries allowed so get tagging! Gain an additional entry by reposting this on your story and tag both accounts.
We are offering a fantastic prize of study supplies and a bonus gift of the book ‘Adventures in Human Body’ written by Gavin Francis.
Double Ended Highlighters.
Glitter Pencil Case.
Mathematic Pencil Tin.
Hi2Art Sharpener & Collector.
Hi2Art 11 Style Post It Notes.
Pens, Pencils and Rubbers.
7 Piece Stationary Set.
Flexible 12-inch Ruler.
‘Adventures in Human Being’ written by Gavin Francis.
We have a lifetime’s association with our bodies, but for many of us they remain uncharted territory. In Adventures in Human Being, Gavin Francis leads the reader on a journey through health and illness, offering insights on everything from the ribbed surface of the brain to the secret workings of the heart and the womb; from the pulse of life at the wrist to the unique engineering of the foot.
So what are you waiting for? Enter now and be in with the chance of winning this fabulous giveaway!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the giveaway, you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The giveaway is run and organised by My Healthcare Rewards and is co-chaired by Becca The Student.
Eligibility to enter
- The giveaway is open to entrants over 17 years of age and employed or studies within the healthcare industry.
- In entering the giveaway, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- There is no maximum entry per individual for this competition.
- The giveaway is free to enter (no financial cost).
How to enter
- Entering the giveaway will be if you LIKE the post, FOLLOW @myhealthcarerewards and also @becca_the_student_nurse, and TAGGING at least 1 study buddy of your choice.
- Unlimited entries allowed, by TAGGING another study buddy equals another entry.
- A bonus entry will be if the entrant SHARES the post on their Instagram story.
- Full terms to enter are found on the webpage and also the Instagram post.
- My Healthcare Rewards will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a student study bundle as well as a book.
- My Healthcare Rewards use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of My Healthcare Rewards regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 4 November 2021 via the Instagram name provided during entry.
- My Healthcare Rewards will post the winner on both @myhealthcarewards and @becca_the_student_nurse Instagram pages and attempt to contact the winner through Instagram messenger up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the messages notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and TLC reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by My Healthcare Rewards for the purposes of administering the giveaway, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at www.myhealthcare-rewards.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of study/work to any other giveaway participants if requested via My Healthcare Rewards.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via My Healthcare Rewards social media and webpage.
- My Healthcare Rewards does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that My Healthcare Rewards does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- My Healthcare Rewards does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and safety when using the product are that of the prize winner.
- My Healthcare Rewards reserves the right to cancel the giveaway or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish and English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland, England and Wales.
Coffee is a staple for most people; especially all you shift workers out there. With more and more neighbourhoods welcoming the rise and rise of quirky, fashionista coffee houses, it’s no surprise that Americans, astonishingly, can drink around 280 million cups per day, whereas the Brits can drink around 55 million cups a day – yes, a day! Anyone fancy opening a coffee shop up with me?
However, with coffee being such a key factor within our diet, is it actually good for your health?
How healthy coffee is has been a controversial subject for years. It really does depend on who you ask. You have the die hard coffee fans, who will claim it is the key to life, and then the opposite, who claim it is the drink of the devil.
So here we have it, and before you run out and buy gallons of the stuff, drinking in healthy quantities, coffee can be good for your health! Like everything, too much of a good thing can be bad for you; not houmous though, you can never have too much houmous!
Coffee has, for many years, been a mood booster. If you feel tired or lethargic, what do you do? A quick answer to many is to drink coffee. It’s not rocket science; with all the advertisements and products out there, caffeine is a stimulant. Caffeine perks you up by blocking the function of an inhibitory neurotransmitter, a hormone in the brain, called adenosine.
Blocking adenosine allows caffeine to increase brain activity, releasing other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine. These are a god send as they help to reduce tiredness, make us feel alert, increase attention and decrease fatigue.
Coffee is not only just rocket fuel to wake you up, it’s also packed full of nutrients and vitamins – vitamins B2, B5, B1, B3, folate, magnesium, potassium and phosphorous. All of these vitamins are essential for a healthy body.
Surprisingly, the benefits don’t just stop there. You can reap the rewards by getting more antioxidants from drinking coffee than from eating fruit and vegetables. Antioxidants protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals. Free radicals are thought to play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
So there you have it, coffee, in moderation, can benefit your health! Macchiato anyone?
Cx. for My Healthcare Rewards
We are extremely excited to welcome you all to My Healthcare Rewards!
My Healthcare Rewards brings you access to an amazing array of brands and designers that we promise will not disappoint and will soon be your new shopping favourites.
My Healthcare Rewards webpage has been highly anticipated throughout the healthcare community. My Healthcare Rewards provides discounts to stand out, premium products, following all the latest trends. We search continuously for the best of the best independent brands and designers, who want to support worldwide healthcare workers and give you the most luxurious and exclusive deals. My Healthcare Rewards is a huge thank you to members of the healthcare community for the amazing jobs they do, day in and day out, and dedication to public service.
You saw it here first – the combination of exclusivity and discounts mixed with healthcare. We are the ultimate indulgence in healthcare rewards and everyone deserves to be spoiled! High street retail chains have been done – we believe the new wave of fashion and design is dedicated to independent brands and creatives.
The majority of brands and designers we showcase will offer continuous benefits for our members. Forget about the one-off deals and gift vouchers so readily used in other pages – these rewards are exclusive to our community and can be accessed at anytime.
We hope that you enjoy My Healthcare Rewards and keep us company on our journey. Please don’t keep us a secret and share us with all of your healthcare friends and colleagues. The more exposure we get, the more brands and designers will want to join and the more treats we can provide to our fabulous members!
To be the first in the know and keep up-to-date with current offers and deals, follow our social media pages:
My Healthcare Rewards Team